EVERY PERSON IS A LEARNING.....

LEKHANA (my niece): only after this darling in my life have I learnt to ask questions. Her questions are so witty and incessant. I have discovered that if I had asked questions like her when my age was like her’s, I wouldn’t seek Google’s help today to give convincing answers to her questions. I can sell my soul for her.

ANURADHA (my sis): A Simply Superb Simple Selfless person ever. She is like our very own Santa clause, who gives you so much and never asks/expects anything in return. I am introduced to the “unparalleled Pleasure” that is attained when you are of some support to somebody. Thanks to you Radha.

DEEPA MOHAN: Never invades anybody's personal life. Utterly unlike the nosy women. This, I think is an important trait everybody should practice. Am Practicing it.

NEELA: Cleanliness personified!! Anytime of the day, her room is kept squeaky clean. I learnt to keep my cupboard clean from her.

ANJALI IYENGAR: She made me realize how important it is, to make a person feel important on their B’days, just by wishing ‘em. She keeps the closest tab on the B’days of all her near and dear ones. Hey Anjali, Thanks for making me feel so important every year for 11 years now.

MAMTHA SHETTY: Worships Laughter. I laugh the most with her. Be it a physical pain or mental disdain, she is always there to tickle you with her sense of humour. I have learnt to be available for ppl when they need me the most.

SUPRIYA KHURANA: Penny wise, Pound wiser. She believes in spending wisely. I believe in believing her.

KOKILA MALLIKARJUN: Learnt the lesson of being organized from dear Kokila. The simple trick that she follows is, she jots a to-do list and ticks them off as and when it is done. This works wonders for me.

SMITHA PADIYAR: She lives today like there is no tomorrow. Very practical, with mind, really broad. Am preparing to practice her perspective of life.

Cant wait to learn more from more...

1 comment:

  1. Very well written & beautifully described everyone!!-jaiya

    ReplyDelete