IF I HAD MY DRUTHERS....

I would leave to my hometown now, organise a re-union with my friends who are as thick as theives with me, laugh with 'em and let 'em laugh.

I would pack a backpack, with some essentials, go on a hike into the wild.

I would hire a Sexy yatch, Sail till i get Sick in Sea.

I would sing and dance in rain, with least inhibitions while thousands of pairs of eyes witness my madness.

I would sit by a Serene Sea, Strictly during dusk, with Bob Marley singing his reggae of my choice. And White wine (Domaine De Pellehaut) adding more life to the already living evening.

Am so sure, by doing these things, i would pamper my soul and massage my ego.

But...in reality the design of life is such that, you are chained lose enough to dream these seemingly achievable sources of joy, but tied tight enough, just to dream 'em.

I still dream of realizing these dreams...

1 comment:

  1. Just brilliant!!!!!! You are good at it Lavanya. I am a follower now :-)

    ReplyDelete